Wednesday, May 28, 2008

New class!

Starting June 3, I will be offering a fitness class at Nathanael Greene Academy. It will be held on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6pm in the NGA gym. The class will be in a circuit training format, which is appropriate for all ages and fitness levels. The variety of a circuit makes it a fun and motivating workout. It is one of the best ways to see cardiovascular and muscle strengthening results in a shorter exercise time.
The cost will be $5 per class. You can receive a discounted rate by prepaying for future classes. Proceeds from the class will support the girls’ athletic program at NGA.
Although it is not necessary, I would suggest bringing a towel and water.
I am certified by the Aerobics and Fitness Association of American and the American Red Cross.
If you have questions or would like further information, you can email me.
I look forward to seeing you there!


**Please help spread the word about this class!**

No comments: