Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Live Your Dream!

This is posted with the permission of the author. Barry Lovelace is an internationally recognized fitness professional and fitness coach.

LIVE YOUR DREAM!

Good morning ..
This message is coming at you from the heart...
No products to sell or promote...
No health or fitness tips....
Sitting here enjoying the view at Panera Bread overlooking the waterI am online checking the obituaries before I start 'working'...
BAM!
I couldn't believe my eyes...
A young man who we (my family) know very well died in a motorcycle accident...
Only 27 years old...
My heart stopped...
I am sweating like crazy...shaking. .
This is crazy!
Websters should have his handsome picture next to the definition of 'Smile'..
I NEVER seen him without a smile..NEVER
His family...
AWESOME people...
Damn, here I go again...this is so sad..
Darn it Barry I have one thing to say to you..
LIVE EVERYDAY THE WAY YOU WANT TO LIVE IT!
LIVE EVERYDAY THE WAY YOU WANT TO LIVE IT!
We just don't know...
Forget about YESTERDAY..
Don't think about TOMORROW..
Where are you in your life today?
Happy?
Sad?
No matter where you are make it the BEST day of your life...
The BEST day of your life...
If you feel like going freaking shopping...SHOP!
If you feel like freaking golfing....GOLF!
If you feel like booking a vacation...BOOK IT BABY! BOOK IT!
Whatever it is you want to do..DO IT...
Many people ask me why I am always upbeat..
Motivating.. .
Positive...
Well, not only am I the luckiest man on earth to be living my dream, but I also know that tomorrow may not be here..
It's possible...
I don't know for sure..
My brother was killed in a car accident on January 9th, 1987...
He was 23...
He was the most down to earth..funny and quiet guy you can meet..
So..
Do you really think that I care TWO POO's (yup..I said TWO POO's!)if someone judges me for one reason or another?
NOPE!
It's not MY problem..
It's theirs :)
So...if I want another tattoo..
I'll get one..
If I want to wear funky shorts with funky shirts..
You got it Barry..
You got it!
I can go on and on about how I feel we should live each precious day, but you get the point..
Live today for today..
Whatever dreams and goals you have..
Go for it!
Whether it is a new job you are thinking about trying..
A business you would like to start...
A weight loss or muscle gaining goal..
Don't talk yourself out of it...
GO FOR IT!
Thanks for listening...
Thanks for making today YOUR day ..
Energy should not be wasted on what others think, but of how I, YOU are going to live each day to the absolute fullest.

In Good Health,
Barry

No comments: